Wednesday 25 May 2016

MUSIC

Music, can you imagine a day without music? Well I assure you that I cant.From the chirping of birds to the snoozing the alarm, the whistle f the pressure cooker to the timer on the oven.From the school assembly call to the final bell, From the honking in the traffic to the doorbell at home, everything has a sound to it. Some people describe it as noise whilst the others find it to be music to their ears. I belong to the latter category,how can one not find harmony in nature and everyday life,

music is a companion you can be with anytime, it will never leave you. Just humming a song can brighten up your spirit,it can make someone's day. Music has no language and no boundaries,it can unite warring countries and it can also help friends bond.it can put a baby to sleep and it convey different emotions without using a single word.

For many many years people have been using different instruments to create new melodies, music never grows old nor does it go out of style.

I understood music before I understood words I had my favorite melodies which as a kid I would sway on I stared learning to play the keyboard at the age of 5 and the guitar at the age of  9. It makes me feel really good when i pick up a new song or a melody. Music relaxes and refreshes me. Someday i would love to write a song its music and sing it as well. For now I think that i will make do with someone else's melody / song.๐ŸŽถ

Click below if you would like to view it๐Ÿ‘‡



Sasha Fernandes

No comments:

Post a Comment